Tuesday 29 July 2014

Welcome!

WELCOME TO AFiNC!

Well hello there!! My name is Lutale Metruth Kaselampao and I'm the creator of AFiNC (Africa Incorporated). It's quite a cheesy name but it just makes so much sense....
   So the whole idea started a few Easters ago when I decided to make myself a bow tie but I didn't want just a normal one, I wanted something different ,so I went for an African print bow tie. After talking to some friends/family I decided to make more adding different accessories, I just let creativity be what it is.
The bowties here are strictly handmade by yours truly and made from African print only.
I would just like to thank you for taking time out to support me and although it's been a while I am finally ready set, so lets go...

from a creative heart, God bless xx


 

No comments:

Post a Comment